Saturday 31 August 2013

Plus North Premier Sponsor Post - Excite Clothing

As a member of the Plus North team I have been lucky enough to be sent a fabulous skirt from Excite Clothing.

Here is what Excite have to say about themselves on there About Us page.


About Us
Welcome to exciteclothing.com.  Established in the fashion industry since 1983. Hailing from Leeds we are a new young, current and fashion forward website. Our website is designed to give you the ease of shopping without the hassle of the high street.
We aim to provide you with on trend fashion at affordable prices and keep you updated with information regarding current fashion and celebrity inspired looks.  We update our fashion blog regularly to keep you bang up to date on all the fashion news, gossip and what exciteclothing.com have been up to.  Alongside our inspire your look and celebrity trends we will provide you with all the inspiration you require to bring your flare for fashion to life. 
Our fashion caters for everyone and offers up to the minute looks from sizes 8-26 as well as our children's young fashion collection.
We always cherish our customers and make ourselves available for any advice or information you require regarding ourselves or our items.  We wish to offer you the highest customer service that we possibly can.
So please feel free to browse our store and remember to excite your wardrobe!
Happy shopping

Excite offer a range of plus size clothing from a 16-26 as well as a range from an 8-14 which is really good.

I love the mix of of items that Excite offer, I have two of there dresses and they are firm favourites in my wardrobe, I also want to try out the Jeggings that the gorgeous Rosie is raving about in her post.

The skort that we were all sent was the Dogtooth Midi Skirt, it comes in three colours, Blue, Black and Whit and Coral. I received it in the Black and white and it is quite fabulous, I rarely wear skirts as I am more of a dress or jeans type of girl but this actually surprised me.




I feel really good in the skirt and think I could fairly easily dress it down, I really want to buy the blue colour too as I love it.

Check out the other gorgeous girls spotlight posts


Mhairi.
xxx

4 comments:

  1. That is a lovely look. Love the shoes. Where are they from? Wish I could go to North plus... so jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really loving everything about this outfit! xox

    ReplyDelete