Friday 9 August 2013

Plus North Premier Sponsor Spotlight - Yours Clothing

Yours Clothing


Last years Plus North was fantastic! This year looks like it is going to be even better.

As part of the plus north team we will be letting you guys know about some of our premier sponsors, as well as putting together some fabulous outfit posts for you in a series of 5 Take posts where each of us will be sent the same item and will have to style it our way.

The first Premier Sponsor I would like to introduce you to is Yours Clothing, I regularly shop in Yours as they have plenty of retail shops and an extensive online collection of clothing.

Your have such a huge selection of clothing that I always find something I love.

Head over to the Yours Clothing website to see what they have to offer or check HERE to find you local high street store.

For the 5 Take we were each sent the Dandelion Star Dress.

When I opened the package and popped the dress on, I knew it would be a staple in my wardrobe, it is lovely and light, with plenty of space to accommodate my ample chest, which is many dresses can be an issue for me.

I styled the dress with a pair of heels for a nice simple outfit for a night out to dinner with my husband, I love that in the winter I could easily pop a pair of tights on and a cardigan and this peice will last me through the Autumn and winter season easily.

Teaming it with leggings and a long sleeve top will also easily transform it into a daytime look for the changing seasons.

The best thing about this dress though is that it has POCKETS!!!!!!

What is it about them that I love, I don't even put things in them that often, but I just love a good pocket!!

The print is beautiful!


Yours Clothing are a fantastic plus size brand, they offer so many choices to women from simple basics to fabulous print dresses for bolder options and I love them.

Head over and check out the rest of the team in there gorgeous outfits!


Mhairi. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment