Thursday 15 August 2013

Pink Clove has Launched!

Today I was invited to the launch event for the fabulous new brand Pink Clove, today is my stepsons 14ht birthday so I have not been able to attend the event, so I thought I would share with you a few of my favourite pieces from the website for you to have a little drool over!

First up is my obsessive love with Tartan!
Tartan Skater Dress with Belt £30
I love skater dresses, I love sleeves and I love red tartan so this dress was an instant hit with me.

Tartan Print Skater Skirt £18
This fabulous skirt hits all the right spots too.
Floral Pleated Dress with Belt £30
 I have fallen in love with the gorgeous monochrome houndstooth teamed with the girly floral print of this dress, it stops it being too cutesy.
Lace Skater Skirt £24
 I like the simplicity of this skirt, it would be great teamed with a simple black top and tights for a relaxed night out.
Peplum Top with Contrast Upper £18
 I love the style of this top, and would love to try it with Jeans.


Wide Leg Jumpsuit with Lace Shoulder £39
Jumpsuits are my worst nightmare, they never look right and are massively too long, but I can not help but fall in love with this one!

There is such a great selection of clothing on the Pink Clove website and they cater for a size 16 to 32 which is fantastic! it is great to see something new.

Head over to the fabulous Hanna as she has a competition running to win a £100 voucher for Pink Clove and some amazing behind the scenes photos from the model shoot.

Mhairi
xxx

3 comments: