Friday 3 January 2014

Lifestyle - Kitchen makeover part 2

Wallpapering is actually something that I really enjoy doing, I am still not totally fabulous at it but I do alright, when the kitchen was all finished we decided to make use of some wallpaper that we had kept in our cupboard for about 2 years and never got around to using.

We wanted to make the dining end of our kitchen a bit more defined, the white walls are a bit stark and until we can get around to painting them a more creamier colour the wallpaper is a definite improvement, and I love the finished result on that wall.

I am not very professional I don't use a plumb line or anything useful like that I do it by eye and hope for the best.

It didn't go too badly!

Looking not too shabby.

All finished, the table will be in the center once we relocate the freezer and I plan on having a big round wall clock up and some shelves for my cook books to the left which you cant quite see in this picture.

My last post on the kitchen for now will be tomorrow and I am going to post my accessories wish list so I have somewhere to come back to and check off what I manage to get.

I hope you are enjoying these posts, I like doing them and enjoy sharing little parts of our life with you guys.

Mhairi 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment