Thursday 2 January 2014

Onward and upward 2014 here I come!

Happy New Year to all my wonderful readers! I hope 2014 is full of happiness, love and opportunities. 
xxx

2013 for me, if I am really honest, was terrible, my mental and physical health suffered quite a bit meaning that all my efforts to meet the weight goals for the fertility treatment have gone out of the window and I have instead gained a lot more, financially 2013 was worse than terrible, so this year to be honest has to get better!

I have come to realise that resolutions and declaring this year will be the best year ever aren't going to cut it, only I can make the changes required to make this year better, I already have an interview lined up for next week, either way that is a positive step forward into the new year.

The blog is getting a new lease of life for 2014 too, my own self image took a real beating in the latter half of 2013 and I got into the bad habit of hiding from my camera and myself meaning that the blog slowed down to nearly nothing which made me even more depressed so I will be making every effort to get my but in gear, the blog wont be the same, I have decided that it needs to be about all of me not just the bits I feel comfortable of safe sharing, it will include our fertility journey, my endeavors to home-school my 14 year old step son through his GCSE's as well as the usual fashion and lifestyle posts.

There may be discussion of my weight loss as this is a huge part of the fertility journey, but please understand I do not believe everyone needs to diet, but I do support other peoples choice to do it if it is really what they want to do, everyone has different goals in life and I support them all. I don't do faddy diets so will just be trying to eat healthily and increase my daily exercise which is something I want and need to do regardless of the weight loss.

2014 is about taking control of our life and working together to make it better, our house has been in a total state for the last 2 years mainly because I have been avoiding doing anything about it, but moving forward I plan on working our way to a beautiful home. I have a post coming later which shows the transformation of our old dreary horrid kitchen to its new fabulous look, and some furniture up cycling posts for you in the near future too.

I am back ladies and gents and more determined than ever to make my life a happy and worthwhile adventure!

I hope you enjoy coming along for the ride.
xxx
well its day two. xx





No comments:

Post a Comment