Saturday 4 January 2014

Lifestyle - Kitchen Makeover Part 3 Wishlist

Now that the kitchen is nearly done, there is just a little more painting to do, I am finding myself looking for those finishing touches we have known for the last few years when wanted to go for reds and creams in there so I have a good idea what I want.

The first thing I know that I want for the kitchen is a clock, it is such a huge room that I didn't want a tiny little wall clock, so have been looking out for something nice and big, I came across the perfect one just before Christmas in Matalan and will be getting it asap for the back wall that we have wallpapered.
Clock
it is about 25in across and an antique off white colour which I think I may rub with a little wax coloured with the cream we are using for the walls to make it fit it perfectly.

Utensils
I love Le Creuset but it is definitely at the higher end of the price range but these utensils are gorgeous and I can add to them as and when we have spare funds.


I need some bookends for my shelves once I get them up as I keep all my recipe books and gardening books in the kitchen, kind of loving these for my recipe books and the ones below are awesome too!

Pans
New pans are a must, as mine were purchased a very long time ago and they have seen better days, I quite like these as they will look just as good on my hob as off, I would love Le Cruset but they are way out of out price range for now!


Dining Set
I hadn't even thought of Simply Be for kitchen items, but these plates came up when I was searching for all the tartan items and I have fallen in love!

 There are still a million and one other things I would like to buy but these are at the top of my list for now. Do you have a colour theme for your kitchen?

Mhairi
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment