Monday 26 December 2011

Christmas Day

I hope you all had a fantastic christmas!

This year for me, has turned out to be brilliant, I had such a lovely day yesterday, with my family that I have been on a high.

I got some amazing gift that I love, and best of all my step son, told us it was his best christmas ever, after getting his new phone :)

My outfit for the day ended up being a bit of a hodgepodge but my sister got me a knitted skirt that I adored and my step son wanted me to wear the new top he bought me, so I think I looked a little miss matched but it was so comfy and with all the cleaning and handling 8 people and 7 dogs it was a good option!



Top - Dorothy Perkins
Skirt - New Look
Boots - Asos
Cardigan - Wallis

I hope santa made you all happy bunnies, I will show you some my other gifts over the next couple of days.xxxx

Mhairi. xxx

7 comments:

  1. you look cute here! Not mismatched at all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your Christmas was awesome! I like this outfit! It's not mismatched at all! and those booties are cute!

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that you dont look mismatched, you look lovely! The boots are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies, you know sometimes how you put something on and you are just not sure, but I felt so comfy iin it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh I love all those things, especially the skirt which is gorgeous! You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The outfit looks nice and not at all mismatched. It's funny the things you would never put together but they just seem to work. X

    ReplyDelete