Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas


Well this is likely to be my last post before christmas, as my family descend on us tomorrow, I will be cooking for 8 people on sunday with 7 dogs in the house, but thank goodness, we all work together to get it done, my sister went to college to train in hotel and catering and my mum trained as a cook, so it is usually a rather good christmas dinner. 

I just nearly had a teary moment, as my stepsons pile of presents looks so small this year, It isn't really and it has cost us a small fortune, he is 12 and wearing mens size small clothing already so anything we get costs especially as he has a love of Topshop and River Island already :) Fingers crossed he loves what we have got for him :) x

This year has been a difficult one and I am looking forward to it finally ending but it has also been amazing in other ways, mostly getting on with my blogging finally after years of umming and ahhing about it.

Sending you all my love and hoping you all have amazing and beautiful christmas days and get everything you wished for.

See you all on the other side.

Love Mhairi. xxx

6 comments:

  1. Wishing you a very merry Christmas Mhairi. Hope you have a wonderful day!! Lots of Love, Becks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! It's been a crazy year, but I'm trying to focus on the positive things. I'm thankful for the wonderful people i've met through blogging, yourself included. I hope 2012 brings you everything you wish for. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. wishing you and your family a very happy christmas and have a fantastic day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very merry christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete