Monday 19 December 2011

Simply Be Review 3

Grazia Lace Tunic Dress Review


For my Final review from Simply Be I chose the beautiful Grazia Lace Tunic dress, It is such a pretty dress.


I was planning to wear it last friday which was my 9 Year wedding anniversary, but due to circumstances, we didn't make it out that night, so will be going out to celebrate in the new year, but I wanted to show you just how gorgeous this dress is.


Belt - Evans
Shoes - Nine West
Tights - Tesco

Please excuse how awful I look I have had a very busy day, the colour of the dress is divine and feels gorgeous on, I ordered this in a 22 and agin should have got the 20, but I love how it skims over me rather than being clingy, and the only real issue with the larger size is that the sleeves come up very big on me, but I have some excellent friends, who are fab with a sewing machine so will ask them to make them a bit tighter on me.


The under slip has adjustable length straps, which for me is very important and feels nice against my skin. I chose to add a belt to pull it in a bit under my bust put it looks equally lovely without it, and has a satin tie back.




The colour of the slip is lovely and rich but I love that it can be removed and I could pop a different colour slip under the dress for a different effect, I have my green one from my Zandra Rhodes dress review but that might be a bit bright!




The pattern of the lace is also very pretty.


If I had the chance to talk to the designers I would ask them to make the sleeves a bit more fitted and also simple things like black labels inside the dress as it irritates me having to cut them out because they are white.


But other than that it really is a stunning dress I felt instantly sexy and comfortable in this dress and cant wait to get it on for a night out with my husband.


At the moment the dress is also in the sale for £32 but they are getting low on stock, so snap it up quick, and I would definitely buy from the Grazia range again.


Love Mhairi. xxx


Remember to follow the blog, I will do my first give away at 100 followers :) xx



Disclaimer : This item was given to me free of charge from Simply be for review, but all comments are my own and I have not been asked or paid to give any items a favourable review.

9 comments:

  1. It looks like a gorgeous dress, and I've been lusting after a few fabulous Grazia bits on the website, so its nice to know that they are as good as they look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so cool on u! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, it is really nice, I will post some better photos of me dolled up and not looking so exhausted! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this dress is gorgeous and it looks so great on you! I love the purple underlay, I can imagine all different colours under it looking amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh lovely. I haven't worn lace myself, but would be tempted to try this one :) Looks great on you btw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would honestly recommend this dress to everyone, it is really pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow! that dress looks stunning on you! I really love you in purple, dear! and the lace is just gorgeous and makes the whole dress look even more elegant. Love it.
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab as always xxxx

    ReplyDelete