Thursday 8 December 2011

Festive Party Dresses

Christmas Party season is well underway, and I have been looking at all the fabulously festive offerings available to us plus size Ladies. 


I saw this picture on the simply be tumblr this morning and instantly fell in love with this dress, I love the draped material at the front, the shape of the bust line.
Sequin Shoulder Maxi Dress £68



Next on my festive list of lovelies is this gorgeous purple dress from Style 369 with stunning pearl collar detail, The colour looks so festive and warm.
Lovedrobe Purple Pearl Trim Skater Dress £40.00

 I have been really liking some of the dresses from yours clothing and I particularly love the gorgeous bright blue of this one, it is a nice midi length which at only 5'2" I find hard to pull off, but would be gorgeous on some of you lovely ladies.
Blue Embellished Waist Midi Dress £35
I love this dress so so much it is so festive and sparkly, Dorothy Perkins have got many beautiful outfits for the festive season and this can work well for so many shapes and sizes I still want to buy it for myself! 
Purple 50's Circle Dress £42 
Another offering from Yours clothing, this dress is very simple and flattering great for many occasions.
Black and Silver Trim Mesh Dress £30
 And finally Asos have made me so happy with this dress, I may find the neckline difficult with my broad shoulders but this can be solved with a simple shrug and I am willing to give it a go just for its spotty gorgeousness!
Asos Curve Skater Dress in Spot Lace £45


Do these dresses set your heart all a flutter or have you chosen something else let me know what your perfect party outfit is. x

Mhairi. xxxx


Tomorrow the second of my Reviews for Simply be will be up, come back and have a look at that too :) xxxx


The images for this post were taken from the ASOS, Dorothy Perkins, Yours, Style 369 and Simply Be Websites. I have not been asked or paid to suggest these items. 

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore the DP dress. I mean, ADORE!

    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow. that red dress is stunning! and I love the drape on the bust and the neckline-- very flattering and glamorous!

    Happy Weekend!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  3. super pretty! i love them all but i love the 2nd one and 3rd to last sooo much! :D great dress list :)

    xo
    A_Riot

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3rd to last is one of my favourites too, that and the first red!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I want one of each. Stupid international shipping rates... and my damn my shopping ban! BAH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Simply Be, Dorothy Perkins and Evans all have american sites now so shipping might be cheaper if they have the same dresses. xxx

    ReplyDelete