Friday 20 January 2012

Anna Scholz SS12 Black Label and White Lable

Hippy Chick - Camber sands Shoot


Anna Scholz always manages to make my heart flutter with excitement, and this images from her new SS12 Black label collection are no exception. 


Harriet Coleman Looks divine and beautifully windswept on Camber sands.


Here are the images which I have taken from the Anna Scholz Facebook page with permission.


Georgette plisse maxi dress in hydrangea print





Jersey Gathered sexy little dress



Georgette frill tunic


Crepe maxi dress in labyrinth



Tailored two-tone cowl neck dress




Feather print jersey maxi dress


Tailored Corset dress in blue


Georgette 40s dress in poodle print



Georgette lace up kaftan in feather print


Crepe shirt dress in feather


Cowl neck dress in tile print


Jersey cutout dress in spot


My stand out favourites are the Georgette plisse maxi dress, the poodle print 40's dress and the crepe shirt dress in feather, but it is all stunning!

Now i know this blog is already photo heavy but also wanted to show you the White label collection
Marrakech shoot.

Mirror embroidered tie dye silk tunic



Kaleidoscope crepe de chine silk pocket tunic 



Snake double silk 50's sash dress


Marble print crepe de chine pocket dress


Flame pleat tuck dress in digital jersey


Palm double silk maxi dress


Geo tribal double silk pleat dress


Just the glorious Robyn Lawley in the above dress


Circle georgette party shift dress



Psychedelic double silk maxi kaftan


Fan double silk frill tunic



Fuchsia crepe jersey double layer dress


Everything in this collection makes me want to be lounging on a tropical beach somewhere looking fabulous!

The spring/summer collections will start going online the week beginning February 6th.

Mhairi
xxx


7 comments:

  1. Oh I like the first dress in pink and green ans the poodle dress. I tend to get Anna Scholz from Simply Be if I get it at all as I can put it on my account. Pretty collection. xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love anna scholz but it is mostly out of my price range, but i want to get into a position where i can buy a few key peices that will last through many seasons. x think it will be a while yet :)

      Delete
  2. Ohhhhhh.....I want it all! The black circle georgette shift dress....that last pink one of thw white collection....the blue tailored corset dress....the silk pocket tunic....but they're just the stand-outs....I really like them all. Absolutely divine, and I think that all of them would probably last a long time....maybe time for an investment rather than buying clothes all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That what I would like to do, maybe 1 investment piece per season to build up a beautiful collection :)

      Delete
  3. I love the poodle print dress! Love, love, love! But yeah, sadly Anna's stuff is too pricey for my salary. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really loving all the floral print dresses, but most especially that first maxi. It's just soooo beautiful.

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the first picture I saw and it made me so excited :) x

      Delete