Sunday 1 January 2012

Eliza Parker Review

This year we had a night at home for New years eve, the excitement of being ill, but I wanted you to see the amazing dress which Eliza Parker sent to me, it is truly beautiful.


I chose the Monaco Dress in Teal, the colour up close is stunning.




The dress itself is so well made, it is double layered on the bodice and the skirt is fully lined, on the hanger it weighs soooo much, but on it feels divine, it is floaty and soft and makes you feel sexy yet classy, it is a little big for me from the bust down as I ordered based on my bust size but now I have felt the fabric on I would order based on my waist as the material has some give. 


The sizing issue was easily fixed by adding a belt, which to be honest is my preferred look anyway to give my waist definition.






I teamed it with black tights and my gold matt shoes as i felt it complemented the colour of the dress, but black or a similar colour to the dress would also look gorgeous, when the dress arrived it was wrapped in beautiful purple tissue paper which looked amazing next to the teal so may have to invest in a purple belt.



The dress sells on the Eliza Parker website for $189 and I would say the quality, weight stitching and fabric are all worth the cost, I have a couple of nice events to attend this year and this dress will easily see me through any of them.


Eliza parker makes so many beautiful styles, if you have weddings or events to attend this year and want to get something that is less likely to be seen on other people at the same event, which are beautifully made and will last you through many seasons, make sure you take a look. 


Hope you have all had a fabulous night and that 2012 is prosperous and fun for you.


And thank you so much to the wonderful people at Elia parker who organised the dress for me and had it delivered before new year, I will be wearing it tomorrow for dinner hopefully but it depends if I can bring myself to risk getting something on it. 


Elisa Parker can be found at Eliza Parker on Twitter and Facebook
Love and Hugs


Mhairi


Disclaimer : This item was given to me free of charge from Eliza Parker for review, but all comments are my own and I have not been asked or paid to give any items a favourable review.

12 comments:

  1. Love this dress on you! I have had a look on the website and I can see it may end up being an expensive year for me!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quality is beautiful :) there are so many dresses I love. x
    I love the new one but was a bit scared of the ruffles with my boobs, but will have to just go for it i think, as I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is gorgeous on you. Great review too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress looks beautiful on you! The color is perfect, and I love how it cinches your waist! I also think that you chose that color for your shoes! They stand out nicely!

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) I like the gold with the teal, the shoes were from when I was a bridesmaid a few years ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is gorgeous on you, and quite honestly, I think it looks better with a belt.

    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ilove it with the belt on too, I like how it breaks it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous colour, and looks divine on you...you've definitely made me want some Eliza Parker of my own even more now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, I can't wait to add more to my collection. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is a beautiful dress on you. I had never heard of this brand before so I feel the need for a peak! (even if I can't afford it)! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. IT is definitely a save up and buy brand for me, but I would buy so much more as I love the fit and quality. xx

    ReplyDelete