Tuesday 3 January 2012

OSOperfect

This is a little shout out for my big sister, I am so so proud of her in so many ways!

She is a fabulous mum to my twin nephews and works so hard to make them happy and to keep them healthy.

This her new venture, she has begun making her own jewellery at the moment it is mainly beadwork but she is practicing wire work and hopes to progress to working with silver.

She has started a Blog and a Facebook Page and hopes to sell some of her bits.

These are the Bracelet and Earrings she made me for christmas, which i am in love with.



She also made the same bracelet for my mum and some gorgeous wire wrapped earrings.


I have begged her to make me some in purple :)

Go like her page, she will be adding some more photos of things she has made, and if you like anything send her a message.

Love 

Mhairi

6 comments:

  1. suuuuch pretty jewelry! love the roses ! :)
    happy new year btw! hope you had a great NYE :)
    xo
    A_Riot

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pretty jewellery! Methinks she'll have a proper cottage industry in no time at all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your sister has a great sense of style. I have liked her facebook page. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ladies we both appreciate it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D

    Thank youuuuuu <3

    It's a lovely blog, Mhairi.

    I feel all chuffed! :D

    I'll share it now.

    Thank you for the compliments, ladies, and for liking the page.

    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations! And that is one beautiful rose bracelet!

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete