Thursday 21 February 2013

Designer eyewear do I or dont I

When I first started wearing glasses I was 21 and just saw them as a functional item I had to put up with, but over the years I have developed a bit of a love affair with my glasses, and see them as an item of clothing to enhance how fabulous I look.

I always have two different pairs on the go at a time but really want more, so I have choices for all my outfits.

I am a regular Specsavers customer, and love the price ranges and options the have on offer, but I am finding myself more and more drawn to options that not everyone is wearing.

sometimes I am drawn to higher end designers or independent shops that have something to offer a little different to the usual high street options.

I recently came across the fabulous site for Eyewear brands and they have some amazing designer brands on offer.

Here are a few of my favourites.


I found myself drawn to the gorgeous delicate pale minty green colour in contrast to the harder black. Such a beautiful pair of glasses.


I love the marble effect of these and again with subtle hints of green in there too!

These are my favourite pair as I adore the shape and I like the paler colour as I have lots of dark frames already but would love a paler pair like this.


 They also come in this more standard tortoiseshell and black as well as  more unusual shades.

                                                                             Tom Ford TF5224 NIKITA 56J HAVANA


These gorgeous Tom Ford Cat Eye frames are rather fabulous.



These are gorgeous I adore the shape!


I just had to include these frames as they are awesome!!!!

I plan on taking a look at some other sites to see what else is on offer if these posts are of interest to my readers.

Mhairi
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment