Saturday 16 February 2013

OOTD - SimplyBe and Ax Paris Curve

Wanted to give you ladies a little look at my outfit from today, I ordered this dress from Simply be from the Ax Paris range a while ago and I am in love the colours are so perfect and it is so soft to touch that I can't help loving wearing it.

Ax paris really do produce some fabulous items, I also bought a gorgeous soft touch jumper from the range that I will show you as soon as I get a chance.

The dress has been worn and washed and has done really well I was a little worried about the fabric fraying as it is quite delicate but so far so good.

Boots - Rocket Dog
Cardigan - Matalan

My face is swollen today, and I am not sure why, hoping its allergy and not teeth as cant cope with more dentist!

So So Pretty!

I also wanted to show you the fabulous coat I received from simply be a while ago, I haven't been able to show you straight away as all the snow was a little unsuitable for the leather look sleeves.
the body of the coat is lovely and warm but not stiflingly so, but I do find I need a cardigan on under to make the sleeves warm enough on a colder day.



I plan to solve this problem by slipping a light weight fleece under as soon as I find one thin enough as I don't want to add bulk under it.


The colour is gorgeous and rich and I love the collarless style, but I would love to see something similar  but in a swing skirt style coat as it is a very up and down coat, but it is so lovely I forgive it and wear it to death!

Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend.

Mhairi 
xxx


3 comments:

  1. Stunning dress , Its lovely to see something bright ! roll on spring and summer i have had shed loads of snow this week so its lovely to see a summer outfit ;-)

    www.justjoannablog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God, you can see how much weight you've lost! You look great! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just got this dress from SimplyBe and it hasn't immediately become the favourite in my wardrobe. Soft, fits perfectly and makes me feel fab. What more can you want?

    ReplyDelete