Sunday 3 February 2013

Large cup Lingerie - Masquerade by Panache Rhea

A little while ago I was approached by the lovely Cha of Large Cup Lingerie and asked if I would like to try the Masquerade by Panache Rhea set.

I have been eyeing up this set for a while but wasn't sure how well I would get on with a bandeau style bra, so having the chance to give it a go was fantastic.

When the bra and shorts arrived I was instantly hit with the gorgeous rich almost mocha / heather like colour and the lovely lace detail across the cup, it has a gorgeous little heart gem in the centre.

Putting the bra on was hilarious to begin with as I felt like a tavern wench as the uplift is amazing, but after trying it on under some square neck lines I fell in love with the shape, it worked so well.

These are the images from the Large Cup Lingerie Site



SO so pretty

On me it looks like this


See tavern wench! I love it.

The colour, which I thought might not work so well with my extremely pale skin actually looks fabulous.

I am now going to save up and get myself the set in black too as I really love the style.

The size I asked for in this was a 38GG I am in an awkward stage at the moment where I am in between sizes a bit, this is a tiny tiny bit small in the cup but a H would have been too big I think so I will see how it goes.

I really do highly recommend this set and Large cup Lingerie too, they have a fantastic selection on the site.

Head on over and take a look HERE

Mhairi
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment