Saturday 16 February 2013

Anna Scholz Black Label and White Label SS13

I recently had the Anna Scholz Promotional SS13 emails land in my inbox and wanted to share with you some of the fabulous designs Anna has given us yet again.

Black Label

Starting with the gorgeous printed jersey skirt and the peplum top, I love the simplicity of this outfit, but the fantastic colours in the skirt, so eye catching, this is a perfect work outfit for me, or a lunch date with the girls.



I love the Neon hues in this fabulous maxi skirt but love even more how Anna has teamed it with the beautiful pinks and greys, giving us the neon trend in an easy to wear way, that for me isn't too young.






I still cant decide if I would be able to pull off a pyjama trouser suit but this one rocks my world, and I would certainly give it a go!
It is sexy flirty and perfect for Spring and summer!


Now I might get a little bit crazy over this jacket...Be warned.
When I saw this it immediately jumped out at me, the Parker is very on trend at the moment, but I find most very harsh looking or way to young for me.
Oh but not this one, I love the shape, the colours on the butterflies and dragon flys (I am obsessed with them), but I also love the length, if this jacket is in your reach I say grab it and look amazing!
At the moment, this is not in my price range but I think I will have to try to save up for it as it really is my perfect spring summer jacket!



Next I want to show you a few of my favourite White Label Pieces.

White Label

The colour of this first dress is divine, and the model is stunning, I love her shape!
it is sexy, yet subtle and so so pretty!


I adore this and could see myself looking amazing in it, at some wonderful spring summer weddings and parties

This was the first dress I saw an image for in the new collections and I said WOW out loud, I love the shape, the colour pops and the monochrome, it is simply stunning!

Now Even though Anna's collection is out of my range at the moment, I know for some of my readers she is not, and as I own one of her Cashmere wrap dresses from a few seasons ago, I can honestly say that the dresses are worth every penny.

When I have more free money I would certainly make a purchase or too, as these are pieces that could last many many years in my wardrobe.

Head on over and take a look around ladies, I am heading over to lust after the parka a bit more!

Mhairi

No comments:

Post a Comment