Saturday 22 October 2011

ASOS Curve Love!

Why oh Why do you make me want so much ASOS

ASOS recently have been drawing me into a shopping lust frenzy, even though there have been a few reports in the blogging world of fitting problems, I really want o get my hands on this little lot and hope they have got it right!

This dress just does it for me, I love the colour, the neckline the length scares me a bit, but I think I would be prepared to brave it!

I actually did a little dance when I saw this come onto the site below are a pair of shoes I have had for age, they aren't to everyones taste, butI have a little obsession with Iron fist shoes and have been looking for the perfect black dress to rock with them. This is it! 
My lush shoes!


I like that this dress is one Navy, Two a decent length and three has see through sleeves which I have a bit of a thing for at the moment, the only bad points for me is it looks far too fitted to me, and it is at a length that on me would probably reach the floor!

Love the colour, the shape and the length, it is soooo pretty.

This is not my usual like, but it keeps drawing my eye back to it, and making me go ooohhh ahhh.

So So Pretty, I love a good Tutu!

I am still on the hunt for my perfect party dress, ASOS have many strong contenders, I wonder how they all fit! 

What do you think of the selection above, which dress appeals to you?

I will hopefully get some outfit posts up, but this last few weeks have been exhausting and stressful, and I have been living in scruffy clothes, that are ok to get covered in puppy messes! 

Mhairi. xxx



10 comments:

  1. I want the red one!!!!! I thought i had sorted out my birthday outfit but now i don't no!!!!!!

    Tonix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isnt it pretty, such a gorgeous red! I keep thinking I have found my christmas dress, then more beautiful ones come out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ASOS is so very evil, it's crazy how often I order from them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is probably a good thing I am skint atm, if not I would be on a shopping frenzy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oohhh they are the devils aren't they!!! I love everything on this page siiigghhhh
    What other ideas do you have for your party dress??

    Olivia :) x
    Wait Until The Sunset

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so many, I blogged a little while ago about some beautiful dresses on the www.style369.com website and I still love them, but new ones keep jumping out at me and make it too confusing, i will find something though!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, why did I look at this post....I want it all!! Those pumps are frikkin amazing and the scattered sequin dress is now on my lust-over list!

    http://frugalbiggirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Making the post was killing me too, dresses are my downfall as are Iron fist shoes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah I'm totally sick for asos dresses. they are sooo hot! i just ordered my first one! and its supposed to come some time next week i hope! love the ones you picked out

    xo
    A_Riot

    ReplyDelete
  10. I shall keep an eye on your blog for an outfit post, I want so many I just cant choose! xx

    ReplyDelete