Saturday 29 October 2011

Next Wide Fit Boots Review

Knee High Boots!


Every year I live in a pair of knee high boots for the winter, finding a pair that fit can be a bloody nightmare, but I fight every year and I think I have found a winner ready for the winter ahead.


I ordered these boots from the next directory yesterday and they arrived today, that is pretty fab really.






They are very comfortable and fit my legs nicely I have them on with tights and knee high socks, and tried them on over leggings this morning, I don't think I would be able to get them over jeans unless they are a very thin material.

I ordered these in a wide fitting next also have a few styles in extra wide fit, but for me they are too wide in the foot and ankle, I have big calves but fairly thin feet.

The leather feels supple and soft and the details are gorgeous I love the studded straps round the ankle.
The boots are designed to be pulled on but have a small half zip on the inner ankle to help with getting them on over your foot, I could wear these with so much and cant wait to get out and about in them, you may get bored of seeing them as I honestly will live in them.

If you take a look at the next website, the only thing to be careful of is the wide fit section has some standard fit boots on the same page, make sure when you are ordering that the size is shown with a W next to it in the drop down menu.

all in all I am very pleased with these boots and will buy more in the future, well done next,  please bring us some more styles or bring out more of your standard fits in a wide fit, I needed wide fit even when I was a size 12, I have always had wide calves.

Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend

Love Mhairi. xxx

I purchased these boots myself, and have not been asked to write this review, all opinions are my own. xx

8 comments:

  1. yeah i definitely know how hard it is finding knee high boots. you got a cute pair here. love them :)

    xo
    A_riot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya,

    This was a really useful review :) I'm looking for boots for my Gfs xmas gift and the next ones look good. Can you tell me though what size calf are you? My Gf is 420mms but like you she has a totally standard size 5 foot and ankle so think EEE will look silly. But I need to know if the W fit boots will be ok on her??

    Hope you can help, the measurement of your calf would really help. Sorry for being so personal!!!

    Kind Regards
    Adam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adam, I have 430mm calfs and they fit just snug on me, so they may work for her, but also I find that when I was a little bit slimmer in the calf I fit nicely into a few pairs of clarks standard fit boots and some dorothy perkins. xxx Hope it helps. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)

    You are a star!

    Thanks for this. Nice site btw...my ex was a budding fashion journalist and quite a good one which made me develop more of an interest in womens fashion than any man probably should have lol!

    Take Care
    Adam
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, You are very welcome, hope you find the perfect pair :) and thank you, just getting started but really enjoying it o far. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooops one more thing..

    Sorry!

    I found some I want to get they're the worker ones with a 7cms heel.

    She's a size 5.5 officially! but mostly wears 5s and has a couple of pairs in a 6...I've bought her 5s before and they were good...how do the sizes come up on Next boots/footwear were they roomy?

    Cheers
    Adam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a size 6 and these fit really well in the wide fit, I have room around my toes which I don't get with standard sizes, If you go for the 5 wide fit they will hopefully be just right, but I think if they aren't you will be able to exchange them for a better fit.
    if she wears mostly 5s I would say the 5 wide fit would be good, just make sure what you order is definitely a 38W on the site they mix some of the picture on the pages with standard fit boots! x

    ReplyDelete