Sunday 9 October 2011

Coats!!!!

Coat shopping is my most dreaded time of year, I love coats, I have about 10 in various sizes and states, BUT... Every year I am reduced to tears, last year was in BHS the year before was in Debenhams, the reason for this is the utter frustration of the differences in sizing from shop to shop and even in the same shop.

I have boobs, so often even when I fall in love with a coat I cant do the bloody thing up, my husbands dreads my coat shopping trips and I honestly cant blame him,.

Below are a few I have fallen for online some I will never be able to wear, but a girl has to have a dream right?








The Dorothy Perkins red duffle coat is such a pretty colour and I love the patent buckles, this should go around my boobs!

Next is the Camel piped duffle coat from Evans/ Style 369 it is very lovely but camel can make me look a bit washed out so would have to try it.

The Simply Be Double breasted duffle coat is divine, but due to my boobs I doubt I could wear it, this makes me a sad bunny :(

I love the ASOS coat, it just looks so cozy and warm, but I cant decide if it is worth the £95 price tag!

Anna Scholz, omg I love this cape, never liked them until I saw this on the gorgeous Boombands Em in her Anna Scholz review, and she looked stunning in it!

What shapes do you find best and where do you shop for the perfect coat.

Please feel free to leave a comment, I do love getting them :)

Mhairi. xxx


2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the first one, so pretty! I don't find I really need a coat here in Australia, I have a couple but hardly ever get to wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love a good coat, but then again I need them a lot here :) but I do love the colour of the first and the detail! x

    ReplyDelete