Wednesday 12 October 2011

My Simply Be love affair is growing strong!

Simply Be.

My love affair with Simply Be has been around for a while but I am finding myself drawn more and more to the site for a peruse and drool session.

At the moment, they are trying to kill me with so many lovely things and the temptation of visiting their new stores, but without a job at the moment, I cant really justify buying clothing, but this hasn't stopped me looking and believe me, as soon as I get a job, my wardrobe will again be groaning under the weight of all the gorgeous clothing I will be getting from Simply Be.

These are some of my current obsessions from the website!


I love all the detail on this dress above, from the sequins on the shoulders and the mesh panel down to the dipped hem at the back, it is so effortless and easy to wear for a night out.


This is simply Be's take on Miu Miu and I love it, such pretty detail on the print and a gorgeous shade of red could easily make the transition from day wear to night.


BIRD PRINT! My little obsession and I have been finding it really hard to find a print I like which will go to my size, I love that I could pop a long sleeved top under this and stay snug and warm over the winter months, but carry it into the spring without!


I saw this dress on a few people in the review photos from the Liverpool store opening and thought it looked simply divine, my obsession with butterflies goes back a long way I have 12 butterflies tattooed on myself and own many items with them on, this may have to be on my christmas list!


Coats! Coats! Coats!
As you know from my previous post Coat shopping is the Bane of my life, I literally have panic attacks at the thought of going to buy one, but I am also obsessed with owning them and have at least 7 at the moment, but this coat ticks all my boxes, I wish I knew what the quality of it was like as the price is more than I would usually spend, but I want it so badly!


I have been looking for the perfect pair of lace up boots for a very long time, and I think these are exactly what I am looking for! Not too dressy but could work in many situations, they are rather yummy!
These boots are my perfect work/going out boots, they are sexy and have the most exquisite detail, I think I might become slowly obsessed with these boots!

Simply Be thank you so much for making and continually improving the outlook for plus size fashion! as soon as I am working you will be swamped with my orders I am sure!

Love Mhairi. xox



4 comments:

  1. I literally love every single one of these items. I've been eyeing that dress myself. The cut of it is so unique!

    Kelsey
    charmingpumpkin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the whole lot, not sure how I will afford it, but I want! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your picks! I just wish they delivered to Australia!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you hun, when i become rich and famous I will send you some lovely stuff, lol could be a while though :)

    ReplyDelete