Friday 14 October 2011

Tights Glorious Tights!

Autumn is her and I can feel winter on its way! This makes me ridiculously happy.

Winter has always been my favourite time of the year, I love to be warm in layers of clothing and boots, and and the lovely @katyme on twitter asked me to do a blog about tights.

I am just starting to look for some gorgeous tights for my winter wardrobe so I can still wear my skirts and dresses through the winter months without freezing to death!

These are a few of my favourites that I have found so far.


Yours Clothing are offering some gorgeous fashionable tights at the moment, I love these Black Sheer Side Slash Look tights and at £8 I think they are a fab addition to my wardrobe. 

These Suspender Tights are a fabulous plus size alternative to the house of holland tights, I cant wait to get these on!


Evans Purple Pointelle Tights, They are purple what more can I say!


This pair of Floral Lace Tights from Evans could make a simple pencil skirt look amazing.




Again from yours these Black Studded Tights are gorgeous, make me think of rock chic or a little nod to the fetish trend this year.


Now for coloured tights the best place seems to be WE Love Colours, So many bloggers have raved about them that I will be making an order as soon as I can, they have 51 colours to chose from in the plus range and they also do stripped, patterned and leggings, go take a look the choices and brilliant.

My search for fabulous tights will continue and if I find more I will pass on the information. 

Mhairi. xxx


3 comments:

  1. Great tights! Love all the different patterns!

    http://frugalbiggirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! Even when skinny I have a huuuuuge bum and so they never quite fit nicely. At least I know where to look now! Thank you! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete