Wednesday 5 October 2011

Evans A/W Collection Lookbook

Collection at Evans

Last seasons Collection was gorgeous, I was so sad to miss out on getting the bits that I liked but, having just looked at the LOOKBOOK at Evans I WILL be buying a few bits this time around!
A few years ago I used to walk into Evans an walk right back out, nothing would fit me right and would look like something an older person would wear, but recently I have been noticing some fantastic changes, the colours are getting better the cuts more beautiful and the quality so far has been great.

Now, either I am getting older or they are getting better, I am going with getting better!

Take a look and tell me what your favourite pieces are, mine are the rose print blouse and pleat skirt the butterfly tunic and jeans and the first dress.







4 comments:

  1. I love the pleated dress and the butterfly print blouse! but is it me or is Evans getting more expensive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The collection was a lot more expensive than the rest of the stuff last time round too, but it isn't the cheapest plus size shop out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could totally take one of everything, though, if I had to choose. Hmm, the wine pleated maxi skirt and the jeans. I can never really afford to buy from Evans, unless it's on super sale, the AU$ is so horrid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about the price, they are fairly high, but the sales can be pretty amazing! x

    ReplyDelete