Saturday 5 November 2011

My Christmas Wish List Pt1

These are some of the thing I wish I could afford and would love to buy but cant right now, so I am making my dream list for christmas.

It is a bit photo heavy, so sorry about that.

Some of these are realistic some are highly unlikely, but I like to dream and spend my imaginary millions!

Laura Ashley
Just because it is so pretty and would look gorgeous in my bedroom when I finally get around to decorating it!


Laura Ashley
Its funny, my obsession has always been butterflies but recently I am loving Owls so much!


Spirithoods
Tiger Spirithood, I am in love with them all but my 3 favourites are on here.



Spirithoods
Grey Wolf, so yummy!



DrMartens
They are purple and floral inside, and I want them very badly, one day they will be mine.

Spirithoods
Husky Spirithood, I love Huskies so it was a must :)


I love a great longline jumper to wear with leggings and skinnies and I love the horse on this one.


I like this one for a more dressed up look for lunch or a quiet night out.





Both of these shoes and the rest of the collection were brought to my attention by my friend who knows me far too well, I am a total geek at heart and would love these shoes, need to visit paris with some cash to get these gorgeous shoes!
He sent me this LINK 


Kates clothing have some amazing shoes, but I love the fact with these you get shoes and boots in the same pair!





I need to dye my hair soon, I am so bored of how it looks. 


And who doesn't need socks, the crazier the better!

So do you fancy any of these or is there something your truly lusting after right now? Let me know in the comments below.

Mhairi. xxx

4 comments:

  1. oohh I love the mirror! IKEA to cheap cute little shaped mirrors too. At the moment I'm wishing I had a house to put things in lol ;)

    Olivia :) x
    Wait Until The Sunset

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is WAY too much awesomeness in this post! I want all those animal hats and the purple Docs AND the comic book inspired shoezies! HAve you seen the Wonder Woman boots from the same line? I'm lusting over those...
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad we have our house but we spent a long time between homes sleeping on friends and parents floors and sofas, but it is good to be a bit more settled now so know how you feel Olivia its hard. xx

    And laura I am so lusting over the whole comic book shoe range, lol need to find a way to get my hands on some, I am determined to get one of the hats this year even if it kills me, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I MUST HAVE THOSE BOOK ENDS! How fabulous are they!? I also really like the jumper, alas Simply Be don't ship to Oz. I hope Santa brings you a few of these beauties!

    ReplyDelete