Sunday 27 November 2011

Gift guide for geeks - the man in your life!




For the Geek in your Life.


Many of the men in my life, my husband and one of my best friends included, are total geeks, so whilst searching for gift ideas I found so many fab items, I thought I would share.


1. Converse All Star Hi Heros and Villains $59.99 from Journey shoes
Schuh also have a selection of the Comic Converse but the hero and villains were my favourite!


2. Blade Runner style LED Umbrella. $24.99 from Think Geek 


3. Morph and Chas Bookends £16.99 from IWOOT


4. Batman Wallet and Belt Gift Set £14.99 from Forbidden Planet
also available in Superman and The Joker.


5. 8 Bit Tie $14.99 from Think Geek
Available in blue and red.


6. Samurai Sword Chop Stick Set $9.99 from Think Geek
you choose from the 3 colour available!


7. Body or Brains T-shirt $19.95 from Splitreason


8. 'Ties Suck' Tie $24.99 from Think Geek
Love this tie, it says Ties suck in binary.


9. The Artwork of Tim Burton £49.99 from Forbidden Planet
Ok So this one is for me really.


10. Broad Sword Umbrella $39.99 from Think Geek


11. Dr Who T-shirts From £15.99 from Forbidden Planet
They have a selection of T-shirts based on the costumes from the 1st to 11th doctor, I just loved the 10th!


Sorry a lot of the Items are from American sites for my UK readers, but they do have some amazing items. 


I am also putting together a geeks guide for the women in your life so watch this space. x


Mhairi. xxx

6 comments:

  1. Oh my god, I want so many of these things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I know, it was meant to be a guide for buying for your male friends/ relatives and partners, but I think it is everything I love instead :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forbidden Planet is the heaven for a freak and a geek ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is, get lost in there for hours if my other half let me :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THIS POST. My husband and I are total geeks, and I'm having some trouble figuring out what to get him for Christmas, but I kinda want all this stuff for myself-- like that Batman belt. Yeah, I want that on me!

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, I am the same, I broke my supergirl belt which I have been wearing for about 4 years, and I want a new geeky one! xx

    ReplyDelete