Wednesday 9 November 2011

OOTD

Ok I have done another outfit of the day post, I got this dress a few weeks ago in the Dorothy Perkins sale and I love it.

Green and purple are my favourite colour so I am often drawn to them, I also loved the circle skirt.

I look awful in the picture but I am really not feeling very well right now, so the way I see it is, if I am brave enough to show you myself at my worst I can show you pictures of me on better days :)




I could do with a better bra under it, but It made me feel pretty on a crappy day :) I also picked up a lovely black dress in a charity shop today for £6 so i will get a picture of that for you soon.

Hope you are all having a good Wednesday.

Love Mhairi. x

12 comments:

  1. Love the colour, Black and green look great in winter, especially with a bit of purple thrown in!

    Congrats on an OOTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it needs a little purple too :) I decided I need to be braver and get more confident in photos. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo jealous! That dress is fantastic! I love twirling in a circle skirt! :)

    www.stylepluscurves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is stunning! I really LOOOOOVE the color and the skirt of it! The twirly picture is great!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    enter my Too Faced and Hello Kitty Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh i love this dress on you and i also have this dress, i picked it up in the sale when my mum stayed with me at uni and i love it i'm worried i'll get to hot in it though. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a warm dress, outside it felt lovely but had to whip my jacket off as soon as I got inside :) xx will be gorgeous later in the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats a gorgeous dress! it looks great on you! i love green and purple too!!! theyre my fav. colors you can see it this post http://tinyurl.com/buvfrmo

    i love the green on that dress! looks great on you :) hope you feel better soon!

    xo
    A_Riot

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your dress! Such a gorgeous green! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the dress you mentioned? GORGEOUS! Love the twirly pic, so cute!

    http://frugalbiggirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. No not this one, this one cost me £12 in the sale though so was so happy to get it, I will post a pic of the other one when I get a chance to wear it :) xx

    ReplyDelete