Monday 14 November 2011

Jumper dresses

I have been asked for a guide to finding some nice plus size jumper dresses, so I have been scouring the internet to see what I can find.


I love this jumper it looks so cozy I always get too warm so like the short sleeves and would wear it with a long sleeve top under if I needed the warmth. It is available from size 14 to 28 from the style 369 website.


This jumper dress is available from Evans from a size 14 to a 32


I like the detail on the hem of this dress, and and the shape is good for skimming over the sins, Evans have a nice collection this winter!


I love the gorgeous jewel tones around just now, greens and reds and purples make me happy, this happy number is from Ann Harvey.


Lovely detail around the neck stops this stone coloured One stop plus dress from being boring.



Simply be have a nice collection too, this one looks soft, but I am not sure how it would cope with my big bust.


I love the cute hearts on this Jumper again from Simply Be and I think it looks long enough to wear with leggings as a dress, but best to check length first I am short so everything looks long to me!


This dress from Simply Be looks so comfy and a nice wool too.

I am not sure what the wool is like in these dresses, I am extremely fussy, if it is even slightly itchy I freak out and can't wear it, but most people aren't as insane as me :) xx

Mhairi. xx

5 comments:

  1. sweater dresses are my addiction, i literally cant have enough of them, seriously. thanks for this, it feeds my needs :)

    xo
    A_riot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just a bit obsessed too, I live in them when I can! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have a addiction to jumper dresses!!! love the pointelle hem dress!

    Toni x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first two!!!!


    xox Rose

    teacupsanddresses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are very pretty! still wanting to buy the first!

    ReplyDelete