Tuesday 22 November 2011

Dune Shoes!

My love of shoes goes back many years, I think it came from my granny!

I have about 50 pairs at the moment, but used to have well over 100 until I got rid of all the tut filling my wardrobe.

After seeing some talk of dune on twitter from other bloggers I went off and had a look through the site, It has been a few years since I purchased anything from them, and after looking at the site I have no idea why I stopped, so many pretty shoes in the collection!

But the ones that really jumped out at me were these fabulous shoes.


HOLLY D - Online Exclusive Sling Back Sandal £99.00



My Favourite colour are the gorgeous peacock Blue/Green colour ones, Jewel tones at the moment, are making me very happy and I love the way these shoes look as though they will hold your foot and be comfortable to dance the night away in.


 They also come in these other gorgeous colours.







As soon as I find a way to add these to my collection I will let you know if dune were worth going back to and if they are as comfortable and as gorgeous in person as they look in the pictures. 

Mhairi. xxx



2 comments:

  1. oh wow-- they look really good! I prefer the black leather one, myself, but that purple one is a close second!

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete