Thursday 17 November 2011

Christmas Wish List Part 2


Dear Santa



1. Dorothy Perkins Purple Metalic Heavy Jersey Tee £16.40 (sale) 
I love the metallic look to this tee, and I also have a thing at the moment, about the colours purple and green, but this top is also available in gold and silver, and I want them all!


2. Dorothy Perkins Leopard Print Loafer Pumps £14 (Sale)
My husband hate animal prints, I am  not sure where he gets it from but he does, so I am trying to find ways of sneaking it in!


3. River Island Black Leopard Print Satchel £37
He might notice the handbag :) 


4. Michael Kors MK5263 Ladies Watch £199
Rose gold is so pretty, I never wear gold but I love this watch!


5. Evans Green Straight Leg Jeans £35
Green Jeans Rock, that is all! they also come in red, and I will have them too!


6. Pin up Girl Vintage Style Pink Sparkle Train Case $112
Who doesn't need one of these in there life! I want to put all my lovely hair and make up bits in here and feel like a lady


7. Apple Ipad2 WIFI & 3G with a smart cover 
I need one in my life!


8. Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette £31.50
So many people rave about this, I have so much crap makeup, it might be nice to have something special.


9. Dorothy Perkins Grey/ Aqua Heart Jumper £32 
It is just pretty!


10. Dorothy Perkins Nude Unicorn Sweat Top £22
I love this and the hummingbird version. 


Apart from the watch and the Ipad, the bits here are a bit more realistic, next time I may have to be ridiculously unrealistic :)


Love Mhairi. xx

9 comments:

  1. I need that grey and aqua jumper! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isnt it gorgeous, see jumper dresses are my Crack!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh. my. word. I want that unicorn jumper! like, oh so very bad.

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isnt it just gorgeous, the humming bird is really gorgeous too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, the unicorn jumper! WANT!

    I have an ipad2, I may be slightly in love with it. It was a somewhat unexpected splurge on myself, but it's so shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is so nice, and I have been dying for an ipad since they first came out, going to get one when i can, it means I can blog and read on the go :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. think santa can drop off your exact wish list to me?! does dorothy perkins deliver to US? obsessed.

    xx-

    www.samplesize16.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Dorothy Perkins pegasus top is faaaaantastic. And the Naked pallet is all it's made out to be, and more. I pretty much use that exclusively.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oohh, will have to get my hands on the pallet then, it does look nice. x

    ReplyDelete