Thursday 10 November 2011

OOTD

WOW 2 days in a row with new outfit posts!

Today I was down to the dregs of my wardrobe as I ran out of washing powder a couple of days ago but was too unwell to go get more.

So today I am wearing a dress as a skirt, it is a Tesco summer dress, it has 2 layers so is quite warm, a plain black Dorothy Perkins basic Tee and my Next jacket which came as a set from the current catalog, all this with my super comfy Next wide fit boots!

Weirdly the skirt looks pink in the picture but it is more orange, I think my husbands camera phone got a bit excited!


Jacket - Next £32 (part of set)
Dress (as skirt) Tesco £7 in sale No longer available
Tee - Dorothy Perkins £4 last year
Boots - Next Wide Fit £85

Mhairi. xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Love the colour combo Mhairi! Your boots are fab! Are the wide fit boots from Next generous in fit? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They aren't too bad, these are the wide fit, but they do the extra wide fit in some styles too.
    I have quite short legs but my Calf at the widest point is 16" with my jeans on they are fitted but not uncomfortable but with tights and leggings they are perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. And thank you, I liked the bright colour combo on this grey day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this brightly colored skirt! It's so pretty.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, it brightened up a very dull british day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. woooot! i'm glad you're doing outfit posts! LOVE the skirt-- and the boots are just fab!

    have a yummy Friday!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    enter my Too Faced and Hello Kitty Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute! i love the boots! and the skirt :)

    xo
    A_Riot

    ReplyDelete