Monday 14 November 2011

Blog Award!

Yesterday the Beautiful Olivia from Wait until the sunset gave sent me my first blog award, which is super sweet and amazing!
Go check out her blog if you haven't already, she has the prettiest smile in the the whole blogosphere and amazing style!



* Link back to the fabulous blogger you got the award from
* Write 7 random things about yourself
* Fill in the question form below 
* Give the award to 10 other blogs and let them know :)

7 Random Facts about me.

* My name Mhairi is Scottish Gaelic and is pronounced Vari.

* I met my husband at college in 1997 when I was 16 and after college didn't see him till I was 20 we started dating in the march, got engaged in may and were married in December the same year.

* I cant even draw a convincing stick man.

*My body rejects all piercings, which is very frustrating as I love them, it took 3 belly, 1 nipple and a lip to convince me of it though! I can wear earrings for about 3 hours.

* Once when running down the road I managed to hit a lamppost.

* I am obsessed with horror stories (Books and Films) 

* We very nearly moved to paris!

Question Form:
  • Name your favourite song:  Bon jovi Diamond Ring
  • Name your favourite dessert:  Chocolate fudge cake
  • What pisses you off: Working your arse off in your job, and watching the lazy arses progress!
  • When you're upset, you: Cry like a baby!
  • Your favourite pet:  Dogs and Rats
  • Black or white: Black, I think I am still in my slightly goth stage!
  • Your biggest fear: Never fulfilling my dreams! and house spiders!
  • Best feature: My eyes, They are green and I have super long eyelashes.
  • Everyday attitude: Believe in the good stuff or it will never happen!
  • What is perfection: Snuggling with my husband.
  • Guilty pleasure: Nuttella on satsumas

10 of my favourite blogs are:
CezzaTron Curvy Girl blogs

All of the blogs above are the ones I began reading first that gave me the inspiration, confidence and drive to get on and start my own.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Mhairi, I love reading this, it's always nice to get to know a fellow blogger a little better! The lampost bit is hilarious :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww ty, I didnt say I when I hit it, I somehow was about a foot off the floor and kind of slid down into a heap on the floor! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really LOVE knowing more about bloggers! congrats on your awards! I didn't even know how to pronounce your name! That's sooooo interesting! and too bad about you not being able to wear piercings :( If it makes you feel better, I can't get my nose pierced because I have huge blood vessels sitting right where I would like the rings to sit.
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    enter my Too Faced and Hello Kitty Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, honey! x.

    I LOVE your mention of HOUSE SPIDERS! Being from Australia, I have a VERY different idea of spiders and actually don;t mind the ones here in the UK - at all! I am the Chief Spider Catcher™ in my house!

    I can not wait to see you at the Blogger Breakfast. x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, it is funny, I am not scared of tarantulas but put a little house spider near me and I scream like a girl, lol and you are welcome. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey thanks for the shout out! Glad to be an inspiration, it is an honour indeed!

    I love that your guilty pleasure is nutella on satsumas! In which case I am much more of a sinner than you since my guilty pleasures usually don't involve fruit!

    I am gutted I can't be at the blogger breakfast would love to meet you, I guess there's always next time!

    w x

    ReplyDelete