Thursday 21 June 2012

Fatshion Faceoff - Blue Jeans

Blue Jeans

My Fatshion Faceoff post is a little late this week, my dad suffered a stroke last week and I have had to concentrate on my family for a while, but he is home and on the mend so things are slightly easier, but yesterday was a busy day for dad so I didn't get a chance to organise this post in time.

Earlier today a friend from twitter mentioned a worry about not being trendy or fashionable enough so I wanted to show her that not many of us manage being fashionistas permanently, I am far from fashionable most of the time, my blog is about my learning about myself and developing my love of fashion.

Todays outfit is fairly typical for a running about like a loon day! its comfy and practical, fashionable tops is something i struggle to find and need help adding to my wardrobe.

The top I have on is a scruffy one as it was planned as a hanging about at home playing with the dogs outfit, the cardi was added this evening as we went for dinner and it was a little breezy in the rain.

I have to further apologise for the poor quality of my picture, my camera battery died so had to use my phone and the lighting was terrible :(

So I have my comfy days do you?

Don't forget to check out the other fabulous ladies involved in the challenge, they all look gorgeous this week. 


Normal service will resume asap, please stick around.

Mhairi
xxx


3 comments:

  1. You look great, girl! I prefer getting a bit dressed up, but there are definitely times for dressing for comfort. :)

    Oh, I'm so glad that your dad is on the mend. He's lucky to have such a caring, helpful daughter! You've both been in my thoughts, and I hope he continues to feel better. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear my Pjs ALL DAY if i know i have no where to go !! (clean of course, not slept in!) I love being comfy x

    www.justjoannablog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your dad is home and getting better I love my lounging clothes they are usually old jersey dresses or jersey jumpsuits comfort is key xx

    ReplyDelete