Sunday 3 June 2012

Plus North

PLUS NORTH!

On July 7th Many of us bloggers will be coming together to show each other some love in the city of leeds, I had such a fabulous time at Plus London Two I was very excited that toni and Becky decided to put together Plus North, as bloggers we spend so much time attending events in the south I think this is a fab chance to head north and show the wonderful women up their our support.

The event will be held at the aspire building in leeds it is a converted banking hall and a fabulous place for an event, it is open to plus fashion and beauty bloggers and our readers.

The venue looks amazing!


Simply be are the main sponsors and will be providing us with a catwalk show all the models are non professional made up of bloggers and readers, so it will be fantastic to see the clothing on a great mix of body shapes and sizes.

They will also have a stand upstairs on the mezzanine floor for us to have a good look at the clothing and feel them in person, which is fabulous for women like me who are nowhere near one of the fabulous new Simply Be stores.

There will also be a number of other plus fashion, beauty and jewellery brands coming to the event who will have stands upstairs for us to enjoy as well.

Sponsors









We also have contributions from....



Tickets for the event cost £5 but this gets you entry into the prize draw, a goody bag, drinks and canapes.
The prizes in the prize draw are pretty excellent!!

Some of the prizes on offer include, A photo shoot from Excite Clothing and you get to keep the clothing from the shoot 
Dea London are offering the opportunity to win an item of there clothing from the current range, this excites me so much!
Benefit cosmetics are offering a huge £250 voucher for the prize draw, WOW!
Stella and Dot and Life's Big Canvas are each offering a Piece of Jewellery. 
There will be more to add but this is just to wet your appetites.

Stella and dot are planning on offering hand and arm massages using organic products on the day.

Two of our fellow plus north Attendees Rebecca and stacy will be offering free files and polishes for everyone.

It is shaping up to be a fabulous day and I have offered my services to help the girls out on the day, I have 2 blog posts scheduled for the next couple of days on was a visit to the lovely Dea London who are making Becky and Toni an item of clothing for the day, I tagged along to watch the process of design and measuring for the item, it was brilliant to watch.

We also visited Chesca and had a look around there current collection they were such a fabulous team, and I have a blog all about that visit too. 

So come on ladies, book a ticket and come along, remember it isn't just for Bloggers it is open to the public, bring your mums and sisters make it a weekend away and have some fun!


16 comments:

  1. i can wait to go looks like it will be a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coming and I'm very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very excited about my first bloggers meet, i only really know Hana though so a bit nervous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be fabulous I promise, I was terrified before plus london two and I had an amazing event! xx

      Delete
  4. The venue looks amazing, and the more details that get shared about this amazing event, the more excited I get!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can. Not. Wait!! Excited already xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh thats awesome London plus was great. It would be great to beable to come too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I wish you could find a way, it really is going to be a fabulous event :) x

      Delete
  7. YAY! Can't wait for the event! And it will be great to see you again my lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am so excited, cant wait to see you too :) xx

      Delete
  8. This must have been fantastic, thanks for the info on the event!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love being able to physically see and touch clothing before I buy it. But that's rather hard when you do lots of online shopping like me...

    ReplyDelete