Wednesday 27 June 2012

Fatshion Faceoff - Evening Dress

Evening Dress

Well after a bit of an absence and a bit of a meh week, I am back and hopefully fighting fit!

This weeks challenge is Evening Dress, not that easy for me as I rarely go out at the moment, but I have a couple of staple dresses in my wardrobe that get dragged out on a night out.

The dress I chose was on that was gifted to me in a review last year that I wore for new years eve, it is from the wonderful brand Eliza Parker and the colour is amazing.

I do have a couple of special events to attend later this year and this is a contender, as well as some dresses I have seen on the IGIGI, Bettie Page and PUG websites, I love swing dresses and vintage style.

This week you get 2 hilarious action shots :) I am being rubbish with staying still at the moment! 

It has pockets what more do you need on a night out, they are deep enough to hold my lipstick and some light items, think my phone might drag the dress down a little so I will keep sticking that in my bra :) 

I also need to invest in a new plunge bra, the one I have is rubbish!

Go check out the other gorgeous ladies, I bet they all look stunning, as always.


What do you like to wear on a night out? 

Mhairi
xxx

16 comments:

  1. You look beautiful Mhairi :)! I LOVE the colour of the dress, and your hair looks really good :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you gorgeous, my hair is its usual crazy self :) x

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful! The colour and shape really suits you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its time you should go out more cause you look gorgeous in this dress xxx

    Love the cut and the color!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are absolutely gorgeous! The dress, the shoes, the hair, it's all so elegant. Love! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you lovely, I felt far from elegant, I nearly fell over in my shoes :-D

      Delete
  5. It's so nice to have you back! xxx

    I love this cut and colour on you! You definitely need to go out more to show this beauty off! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do, its getting a bit big for me now, so might see if I can find a good seamstress to alter it for me. xx

      Delete
  6. Girl, don't even get me started on bras. All of mine are rubbish I swear! The sad thing is I just bought two new ones.... ANYWAY, this dress is lovely on you. The belted waist is the perfect touch.

    http://molly-pocket.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear by freaya deco's but mine got eaten by my puppy so need to invest in a new one :) xx

      Delete
  7. i love the dress it looks fab and the colour really suits you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun, anything blue and green is my colour, I love them :) x

      Delete