Sunday 10 June 2012

OOTD - A Very Spotty Sunday

My outfit today had to be comfortable, yesterday and this morning was spent helping my husband Marc lay our toilet floor, and then the rest of the day has been recovering from the backache, it was a very small space to work in!

so I went for my new favourite Florence and Fred dress I recently purchased, I could live in this dress, it is comfy cool and easy to wear, I often fling it on with my little trainers and shop till I drop as it is so easy to slip on and off in the changing rooms.


Dress F&F @tescos
Shoes last year @tesco
Leggings @ past season John Rocha @Debenhams

Hope you have all had a fabulous weekend, the weather held out till tonight so thats been lovely! 

Mhairi
xxx


8 comments:

  1. Love that dress on you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty outfit! Love the dress and shoes on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a cute dress! Navy is an amazing colour on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it is one of my favourites, my nanny loved to wear it and always looked stunning :) x

      Delete
  4. you look fab i love the dress and the polkadots, i tried it on in tesco but it pulled a little over the boob :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to up size to a 22 and then take it in under the arms. xx still pulls a little but not noticeably. xx

      Delete