Wednesday 6 June 2012

Fatshion Faceoff - Flat Sandals

Flat Sandals

This week is Dani's pick and in typical british summer style I thought it was going to be a wash out for me, meaning staged photos in a fake outfit, I hate doing that if I can help it!



But even though it has rained on and off all day I found an outfit that could cope with the changing weather, I went for skinny coloured jeans from Asda as seen previously in this post HERE, and my fairly new Simply Be Bird Print Tunic, which is one of my favourite tops at the moment, as it is so comfy and light weight.


This was all teamed with my £5 Primark sandals which I got a few weeks ago as an emergency pair until I find a decent pair of comfort sole ones! ( I have delicate tootsies)


The top is Navy with hints of pinks, creams and green, so can work with a few colours, I wouldn't wear it on its own as a dress as it is too thin for me and definitely more of a tunic length, but I love it with jeans and leggings!

I left this one in to show I am such a professional, hahaha, I cant keep still for photos at all!

And the sandals, for £5 you cant go wrong, I am just hoping the stay in one piece after I walk to town in them!

So how do you wear your sandals in changeable weather, luckily today is warm so even when my toes have gotten a little damp they have still been warm :) 

Go take a look at the other fabulous ladies, I am hoping they have had some sunny weather for this weeks challenge.



Mhairi
xxx


14 comments:

  1. Haha, so maybe I didn't pick the best challenge item for your weather, but I think you pulled it off nicely! Totally adorable shirt, and looks so cute paired with the jeans. And cheapy sandals are usually the best ones, so hopefully yours held up! :)

    www.diyfatshion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely a challenge but I enjoyed it and it worked out well. X ,

      Delete
  2. Mhairi, I really like these sandals! I wear mine with everything. hahaha. jeans, skirts, whatever really! I like to keep a pair of flat sandals in my car/purse for when I'm wearing heels.
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I need to keep a pair in my bag for emergencies more often. I don't wear sandals often, but should try new things. X

      Delete
  3. Love how you put the tunic with jeans I have it in white and posted about it the other day I love it and the print is perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to try to pick up the white myself soon, I love the print. Xx

      Delete
  4. As i said before really love this green pants !! Sandals look fab too xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are becoming one of my favourite pairs of jeans to wear at the moment :)

      Delete
  5. cute sandals !! and also love the green jeans <3 ^^
    MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think these jeans were an excellent buy, everyone seems to like them :)

      Delete
  6. Never mind the sandals; your boobs look EPIC! <3

    Nice review, btw ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ^ Her boobs really do look fab :D!

    The sandals are REALLY cute, I think I've missed them on my Primark hauls!!! Shame on me! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only knew about them from a friend, so thought I would give them a try :) xxxx thank you for the booby love :) xx

      Delete