Saturday 23 June 2012

Saturdays Mini Boots Haul

Today I managed to go for a nice lunch with Marc, and get a little shopping in.

I didn't get much just some much needed hair products a new head scarf and some nail polish.

To be honest it is nice to have a day with Marc, we got to sit and eat, enjoy some conversation, make some plans for the future and just be our selves, it felt good, everything has been so up in the air in recent months, that it feels good to slow down a little.

here are some pictures of the nail polishes I bought, they a all from boot out of the 17 range, I got the Magnetised blue/purple looking colour and the pale blue called Heart beat, which meant I got a free gift which had the beautiful orange looking colour called Tropical island, an eye liner and a body bronzer in it.

The scarf is the animal print under the nail polishes it was £1.50 in the charity shop, and the perfect size to use as a head scarf!


I love the magnetised polish and may have to buy more of them, the pale blue is quite thin and will need 3 coats i think to make it work, the picture above is two coats, and the tropical island is completely gorgeous! so summery and I think I will wear it lots through the summer!

The hair care products i bought were some Aussie mega shampoo and conditioner and a pre lightening hair kit, which I will post all about when I get round to finally sorting out my hair. 


What have you all been up to this weekend do you have anything exciting planed or just a quiet one like me? 

Mhairi
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like heartbeat!

    Chelle x
    http://chellesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very pretty, I am l going to put on another coat and think i will love it as much as the tropical island both so summery. x

      Delete