Monday 8 April 2013

Fabulous Finds - Rockin' Rockette's Bedhead Boutique

Often whilst I am on Facebook things pop up on my timeline that I have little interest in, but sometime, once in a blue moon something amazing pops up, this is what happened with Rockin' Rockette's Bedhead Boutique, it popped up and I clicked on, but missed which of my friends had liked it first so whoever it was thank you!

It was the name that caught my eye at first once I searched the albums I was smitten!

Danielle is the gorgeous lady behind the brand and her tag line on her Facebook page is Kitsch and quirky accessories for Rockabilly Rebels! She makes them most amazing bags from vinyl records which are simply perfect and I need to get my hands on some!

The first thing to really catch my eye were the amazing Vinyl Records Clutch Bags and I need a million of them, in every fabric imaginable!

They are a fantastic size for nights out.

Another gorgeous little line is the Cardigan clips, something I am a little obsessed with but I am yet to buy any.






I want them all!

Danielle also has a range of cardigans with sewn on patches in sizes 8-24.


And finally the last items I am obsessing over is something every rockabilly girl needs, the Headscarf
Below are a few of my personal favourites.








 They are my favourites, but they come in a fabulous range of fabrics.


Head on over to Rockin' Rockette's Bedhead Boutique and as soon as I have spare funds for some of these, I will let you know how I get on.

Mhairi


1 comment: