Friday 19 April 2013

The Maxi Attack from IGIGI

IGIGI is another of my favourite brands, they always make me ohhh and ahhhh when I visit the site.

At the moment, I am lusting after so many of there Maxi dresses, I am obsessed!

Three of my favourites are below.

This dress is just stunning, amazing for weddings and Christenings in the summer, the colour is just beautiful!

Bassa Maxi Dress
The gorgeous colours in this dress are just stunning, I think this is perfect for day and night, and again perfect for all occasions!

Phyllis Maxi Dress
This dress is just simply amazing, I am genuinely in love with it, the blue, pink and black all work to make it just perfect, and very much me!

Go take a look at the new Spring awakening collection, it really is beautiful!

Mhairi
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment