Wednesday 3 April 2013

Fatshion Faceoff - Underwear as Outerwear

THis weeks post at first instilled a deep sense of dread in me as I it something I would never wear I was getting myself all het up about it!

I have been in not such a good place in the last few weeks but my mojo is slowly coming back and a couple of days ago I realised that I needed to calm down and relax, and I thought sod it! this could be fun!

In the end my outfit made me think of the 80's and it was a blast, but I have to admit I still do not think the underwear as outerwear trend is going to be for me.

However for today its all me!!!

Do excuse the slightly blurry picture, but this is my underwear it is the Fantasie Susanna Basque in antique gold.

I teamed it with my new ASOS jersey trousers and my Clothing at Tesco Jacket.
My shoes are Evans (past season)

I feel very sassy in my outfit!

Go and take a look at the other gorgeous Fatshion Faceoff ladies in there undercrackers I know they will look stunning!

Dani: DIY Fatshion http://www.diyfatshion.com
Hanna: The Wardrobe Challenge http://thewardrobechallenge.co.uk/
Mouna: Brussels Fatshion http://www.brusselsfatshion.com
Olivia: Wait Until The Sunset http://www.waituntilthesunset.com

Mhairi
xxx

Do you wear your underwear as outerwear?





24 comments:

  1. Amazing! I would love to be able to wear something like this but can't find it in my size :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am currently not able to do up the last couple of hooks at the bottom, so it isnt perfect for me either, yours have a couple of gorgeous basques in at the moment, but I am not sure how well it would work going up a couple of back sizes to try and get a sister size. xx

      Delete
  2. You look amazing! I hope you're feeling a little better lovey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I be too scared wearing that, good on you for wearing that. xx Looking lovely.

    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this Basque but can't see me wearing it as outerwear . Not brave enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I like that idea! I could see myself doing something like that! I white sheer top could make it quite cute

      Delete
  5. Eeeeeppp! You look fabulous!! I love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that outfit makes you look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Love the whole look. Glad you're feeling a bit better too, hope you stay that way. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, It feels good to be on the up again :) x

      Delete
  8. Waouw
    i feel like taking you out right away
    you look fabulous!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fair few places are making them now, elomi do a gorgeous one. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You look stunningly beautiful in this outfit. Extremely sensual with just the right amount of aggressive sexuality. You are one gorgeous lady. You pull this look off a lot better then you seem to think. You have a new fan and admirer here in Iceland.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You look stunningly beautiful in that outfit. Extremely sensual with just the right amount of confident sexuality. You pull of that look a lot better than you seem to think you do. You have a new fan and admirer in Iceland.

    ReplyDelete