Thursday 18 April 2013

Simply Be - Whats New

My love of simply be is not a secret and yet again they are blowing me away!

I have pulled together a few of my favourite items for you.

Shorts are the bane of my life, they always ride up, they did even when I was skinny, but these I would be willing to try all over again with!  I love the studs and the frayed edge.

The colours of this dress are perfect, I love electric blues, and teemed with the bright yellows and reds in this dress I am in love, but can I get over my fear of the body con?

This skirt is very much me in the 90's and I love it just as much now, which might be worrying, but I just don't care!

I love a good maxi dress and this one is gorgeous, it is bold and fun just what I need to brighten my summer!

I am totally and utterly in lust with this whole outfit, I am drying to try print on print and this is so beautiful I want it to be this!

I have been looking for the perfect trench coat for as long as I can remember and this one ticks a lot of my boxes, I love the khaki colour and that it is softened with the peplum this really might have to find its way into my wardrobe!


Has anything new at simply be caught your eye? 

Mhairi
xxx

1 comment: