Wednesday 25 September 2013

Fatshion Faceoff - THEME Skulls

Hi ladies, after a bit of a hiatus, I am back!

I do not have an outfit post for you today unfortunately, as the item I was supposed to buy for this post became unobtainable due to my husbands wages getting messed up, but what I do have a a list of some of the most awesome skull related items I could find.

I love this Tshirt and at a steal price of just £12 in the sale, it is a must buy for me.

This scarf is so pretty, skulls are often thought of as gothic and dark, but the pinks and pastels of this make me happy to look at.


These are totally brilliant, so fun for a halloween party!

These are the bits on my shopping list so maybe sometime soon I can add a new outfit post for you.

Check out the other gorgeous ladies this week. 

Olivia Wait Until the Sunset (Australia)
Mouna Brussels Fatshion (Belgium)

No comments:

Post a Comment