Sunday 15 September 2013

I Feel Good - September


When the lovely Vicky put a shout out to see if anyone would like to take part in a monthly challenge, I though I would find out more, I had failed miserably with the blog a day challenge so thought monthly would be a better option for me.

I have been really struggling to feel good about myself recently and this has reflected on my blogging, meaning I have been avoiding it!

This makes me really sad as I love my blog, but taking photos of myself has left me feeling so awful that at times it has sent me to my bed for a couple of days.

This is the concept of the blog that Vicky sent out to us.

You know sometimes when you spend ages getting ready for a night out, an event or even just a blog post, and the reflection in mirror isn't what you hoped? This challenge is for those times when you look in the mirror, no pre planning involved, and think "I look good today".We all have our good days and our bad, but this challenge is to record those good days and to remember that confidence, at any size, is beautiful.

The only 'rule' for this challenge is that you shouldn't use any photograph that you have used before. It can be an old photo or a new photo, as long as when you took it, you felt that you looked great.


I liked the idea of really finding a time when I felt good and having something to look back at and know that I can.

To be honest I almost had a total panic as I had not taken any pictures recently that I felt good in, but thaen today I was dying my hair and it was all wet and messy and I felt fabulous, I love changing my hair it always makes me happy, so I grabbed my camera and took a picture to see if I could feel as good in a photo as I did at that time.


Sorry for the not so great quality, but I can see I am in a good mood in this picture. Knowing that I can feel good even when in my hair dying scruffs and with wet hair is a good thing.

Check out the other gorgeous bloggers taking part!















Feel good lovelies!

Mhairi
xxx

1 comment:

  1. So glad you felt good today - you look absolutely beautiful in your photo!

    Mhairi, you are a gorgeous girl and what makes you so special is that you have a wonderful heart, too. I hope you will be able to see your beauty more and more as time goes on and you continue to take part in this blog challenge.

    Love you lots xxx

    ReplyDelete