Tuesday 17 September 2013

SpecsPost

Well I had hoped to post this to you guys ages ago but life as usual got in the way!

I was sent 3 pairs of glasses by SpecsPost to try and choose which pair I would like made into my prescription.

So this is where my readers come in, I want you to help me choose which pair, and then once I receive them I will do a fabulous OOTD including them.

So these are the ones that I choose.

First up is the Zoe Deschanel Style Glasses, These are similar to the red pair I already have, so I know I like the shape and although it isn't easy to see here they have gorgeous orange/yellow specks on them.




Next are these gorgeous Pink retro cats eye glasses which I adore, but they come up a little bit small, I have quite a broad face and often find glasses dig in if the frames arent quite right, these it is only slightly apparent and I think that it will ease off completely with wear.




Next up are these awesome animal glasses, I totally adore them off my face but on they are my least favourite, mainly because although I am broad I do not have a very big face and I felt a little bit swamped by them, I have seen these on another blogger who totally and utterly rocked them! I am considering ordering them as a pair of sunglasses which I think will make them more wearable for me.


So these are my choices, which ones do you think are best?

Let me know in the comments or over twitter.

Mhairi
xxx



10 comments:

  1. I think the first ones suit you best x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the second ones are cutest on you, but the first ones are nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 3rd ones!! shame I don't wear glasses I really love them x

    ReplyDelete
  4. First ones they look fab

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first ones are lovely on you! Also you blue hair is fantastic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. The second pair are my favorite!
    You look amazing in all three though!

    xoxo Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I prefer the second pair on you. Both the colour and shape are very flattering.

    Lisa in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1st pair looks the best, get them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I vote for the 1st pair, but the 2nd pair are also pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete