Thursday 5 September 2013

My Never Ending Lust List


Have you noticed when you have money to spare there is nothing in the shops you really want or need, but as soon as you are strapped for cash, the most amazing clothes hit the shops!

At the moment, money in our house is very tight and my lust list is massive! So here are just a few for you to take a look at.


Check Blazer - ASOS || Heart Cardigan - Evans || Neon Skirt - ASOS || Fossil Overlay dress - Evans || Navy Lace Powerfit Dress - Evans || Ripped Jeans - Junarose || Oxblood boots - Evans || Lace Biker Jacket - Evans || Spot Jeans - ASOS

Evans have some gorgeous bits in at the moment, I am loving the Scarlett and Jo and Live Unlimited brands, Junarose is a new brand and these jeans are stunning!

The Check blazer from Asos is just amazing, I need it for the cooler autumn to wear with jeans! Please money tree grow and solve all our money woes!

Have you got your eye on anything new, let me know.

Mhairi
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love the spot jeans... I'm crazy about everything dotty... and animal print. The heart cardigan is also lovely.

    ReplyDelete