Tuesday 3 September 2013

Fashion World - Wear Two Ways Boots

I was recently approached by the lovely Jayne to see if I would like to take part in the Wear two ways boots challenge, I jumped at the chance as I love a good pair of boots!

I asked for the boots to be sent to me in a size 6 curvy calf fitting and when they arrived I loved the fit, they feel lovely and soft, and fitted my legs nicely.

This will give you an idea what the boots look like, the buckle and strap come undone on the ankle boot, and they fit through two holes in the leg section (you can see on in the above image).

The nice warm tan colour is gorgeous, it goes with lots of items in my wardrobe so they will get lots of wear in both ways.

I am tempted to get myself the boots in black as well as then I have 4 pairs of versatile boots for the winter months.

I was also sent a gorgeous pair of jeans to wear with them, I opted to try the Chloe Super Stretch Skinny Jeans in Dark Teal I asked for them to be sent in a size 22, and it was in hindsight a mistake as they were perfect when I tried them on but very quickly became baggy, so I really wish I had asked for a 20 now. I will have to get a pair in the right size as the colour is just divine!

Here are the boots in the knee high way to wear.

The boots have a stretch panel in the back to give more room, and still look good!


I wore the boots with my beautiful bird print shirt, I cant wait for the weather to get a bit colder so I can get these on more often.

I did take some photos of me in the ankle boots with a dress on as well but they didnt come out, so I have included the picture of me in the above outfit showing the ankle boots and will add a dress picture as soon as I am able to re take the pictures.


The boots are a great width on the ankles for me, I often find ankle boots awkward as the zip rubs, but these gave me plenty of space.


These boots are not real leather but they feel lovely, and I think they may last well, I will find out as they are likely to be on my feet for most of the summer.

The lovely Fashion World are going to be featuring my post and the other bloggers taking part on their Facebook page so keep an eye out HERE for them.

Mhairi
xxx







4 comments:

  1. Huh, now that is clever! Love the idea of being able to change up your shoes from ankle boots to knee highs.

    Those jeans are beautiful! The colour is perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is ingenious!!! I think I will have to take a look at them.. and maybe ask someone if I can have an early Christmas present as I have a shopping ban for myself... :) Your outfit is gorgeous!! Perfect colour combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree, i like the jeans and the color of them. (yep, color not colour, i'm an american.) where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, you might be able to find them on the simply be USA website xx

      Delete