Tuesday 10 September 2013

In the Spotlight - ASOS Curve

Right now, I am feeling that being plus sized is pretty darn good, there are some new brands out there and the old ones are stepping up their game.

Today I am going to show you some of my favourite peices from Asos Curve.

Now ASOS are very hit and miss for me, I have had some terrible experiences with fit and materials, and always feel a bit insulted that at 32 I am too old to go to one of their fit days, but I am going to put these feelings aside for now as at the moment they are honestly rocking my world with their selection!

First up is this gorgeous Tartan pinafore dress, this is just so cute, I need to have this in my wardrobe! at 32 maybe I am too old for this, but I am in the middle of dying my hair blue so I guess I am aiming to grow old disgracefully!

I love the colours and mixed prints of this dress it is beautiful, I think I would cinch it in with a belt for nights out and just as it is with leggings for a casual look.

I have been obsessing over a parka for quite some time now, but I cant be doing with big bulky ones with huge fur trims as I am very short and find the make me look a little like a tiny eskimo! Oh but not this one, I love the leather details and the colour, perfect for my Autumn wardrobe.

 I ordered a pair of jersey peg trousers from ASOS a while back and had to send them back as I found the material to be a bit too thin for my liking and knew they would become baggy and misshapen around the knee, I think though that for this print I would live with these faults as they are just so cute!

The last item I am showing you is this onesie, the marmite of the pyjama world, but with the colder weather sneaking in I am getting ready for the comfort of a onesie!

So they are my top picks from ASOS Curve right now and I really do want to buy them all as well as the skirt, blazer and jeans from my previous lust list post!

Mhairi
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment