Friday 9 March 2012

Funk and Finery



My sister has recently changed the name of her shop and has asked me to take some photos of her jewellery, I have a couple of pieces of my own from her, which I love, but when the box of her new stuff arrived I was so impressed, she is quite new to the jewellery making biz and she is making so many stunning items, I am so so so proud of her. 


I just wanted to do a quick blog showing some of the photo's I have taken this week, she is making new items soon so I will be photographing them as well.


She has a couple of sets so far.




Azure £22

Breeze £20
Bracelets

Aurora £12.50

Berry Beautiful £17

Black or white £17

Glass Pearl Memory Wire £8

Jade £15

Princess £12.50
Earrings

Pure Swarovski crystals on sterling silver £20

Indian Pink £20 
I am planning to slip a couple of bits on with outfits to show them off today so that you can see the size and how they look on. 

Please head over to Claire's Facebook page and give her a like and if you like anything go for it, help her get her business off the ground. xxx






9 comments:

  1. Lovely jewellery, I'm such a magpie and I love handmade jewellery like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely! Very pretty! <3
    Love the `Breeze` especially ^^d
    MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Moohairi! Love you, and I think the photos are amazing.

    Thank you, ladies, for the lovely compliments too.

    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just added her facebook page. I'm a total jewellery freak and I think these are stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you, she is making some really beautiful items, I love so much! x

      Delete
  5. I'm soooo crushing on the Princess bracelet!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much beautiful jewellery but I think my favourite is Aurora. These would make great Mother's Day gifts - hint, hint men folk! Lol xXx

    ReplyDelete