Monday 12 March 2012

OOTD

Just a quick outfit post from this weekend, Had a crazy day yesterday, clearing the garden, and tidying up the house, so spent the whole day in joggers and t-shirts (High Fashion I know).

But I thought I would show you how I looked on saturday in the ridiculously popular swallow dress from New Look, it has taken the blogging world by storm, I picked mine up in the sale last week, and I have to say it is ridiculously comfortable, I teamed it with black tights and coral coloured flats also from the sale.


My other half chopped my head off, whoops :)


I liked this photo!

Dress - Newlook (sold out)
Coral Flats - Newlook £6

I hadn't planned on buying the dress, as so many had already blogged it, but for £12 i just couldn't say no, and I am glad i didn't.

What did you all get up to this weekend, was it as exciting as my dump runs and cleaning?

Mhairi.

xxx

14 comments:

  1. The dress is gorgeous on you!
    I love that you've paired it with the coral flats, such a perfect match.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I saw them, and thought they would be great for summer, but they are perfectly matched with the dress too :)

      Delete
  2. You look wonderful in that dress!
    I can understand why it`s been so popular. ^^
    Lovely! MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY it is just so comfy and easy to wear, I am very pleased with it :) x

      Delete
  3. That dress is lovely on you, love how you matched your shoes :) x


    http://foreverfabulousinbows.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the shoes were an accident I got them to go with jeans in the summer, but it matched to well with the dress I had to try them :) x

      Delete
  4. Im a huge fan of the dress and wear mine frequently. It looks great on you. xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's such a cute dress! I really loved it when I first saw it on a blogger, but with currency conversion & shipping, I couldn't afford it. I love the colours in it. I loved how you teamed it with black, but the bright pop of colour in the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are ever desperate for something, you can always paypal me the money and I can sent it to you if that helps. xx

      Delete
  6. The print on that dress is soooo pretty, I'm not surprised every blogger wants it!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is such a gorgeous colour, I really wanted it in the bluey green colour, but it had sold out, but i still love this! xx

      Delete
  7. Ah, I've bought this dress too! XD
    love the matching shoes! <3

    ReplyDelete