Friday 30 March 2012

One Stop Plus Review

CELAIA Retro Printed Flounced Dress with Butterfly Sleeves


After plus london two One Stop Plus offered an apology and gift to the ladies who took part in the catwalk show due to the day being a bit of a crazy experience, I was a stand in and the day was pretty stressful and hard, but an experience I am still glad I tried, and one I may repeat at Plus North if my nerves don't get the better of me.


I choose this beautiful dress as my thank you item and I am glad I did, it is great for my wardrobe as I can dress it up or down and it is so comfy on.


it comes with a tie belt for the waist but his doesn't work for me as I have a very short waist, so I removed it and added a belt under my bust, but I could wear the tie belt but would need to move it up to where my natural waist actually falls. 


I choose to dress it up for a night out, but I could just as easily have added trainers and a denim jacket for daytime.



It works well with simple flats and the belt.


But I decided to pair it with my heels and a bright open blazer for an evening look


And I loved the result.

I can no longer see the dress on the website but I am in love with the skirt and top which are in the same print and am tempted to see if they have the same good fit the dress has.





Thank you to Bex at One Stop Plus for her fabulous help and for the apology, I really did appreciate it.

Mhairi
xxx



12 comments:

  1. I love this on you!!

    I still feel though, that we all should have got this offered.

    Still, good choice, gorge pattern xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I knew claire sent out an email asking who wanted an apology, I said yes out of curiosity, but it should have been offered as standard I think. xxx

      Delete
  2. this is gorgeous on you - great purchase and all the better when its costs zilch! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous dress! Looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it didnt work on me at first but with the right belt it fits fab :) x

      Delete
  4. this looks utterly lush on you! i've often found onestop plus stuff to be a little funny on sizing :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a jacket from them that is small for me in a 22, im a 20 max in most shops so thought I better get the 22 in the dress and hope it wasnt small, was strange for it to be bog :) x

      Delete
  5. I really do love this dress by itself, but you really rock it with that gorgeous blazer. :)

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a nice little print, it is totally perfect for that casual ditsy spring/summer look bet it looks great with a denim jacket some cute flats and maybe a little scarf too.

    Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to post it with my denim jacket, but I couldnt find it for the photos, will be wearing it over the weekend like that so I will post a picture :) xxx

      Delete